Friday 16 November 2012

Seeing....triple?

Imagine if we had three....
Wow we would be busy...

So we have been saving up to get a new couch  FOREVER...and today was the day to go out looking. Yay black Friday! We took Jaeger along and he loved it! Jaeger and I have been cooped up in the house all week because he has had a cold, so we were both happy to get out into civilization. He loved all the small chairs for little people. 
He was running around the Brick like a lunatic until he saw the giant TV's. Lucky for him they were playing cartoons. We had to peel him away from the electronics when it was time to move on. :) 
So we ended up snagging a great deal on a couch and we are now super pumped to say goodbye to big blue.  Stay tuned to see photo's of our new chesterfield!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blog! It is wonderful. I love how you write and how expresive you are, and especially your great pictures. He is so cute and so is Hudsy in your pumpkin pictures. I love the one with me and them! It is now my screen saver and I have shown it to everyone in Abbotsford I am sure. Here I am, friday night, at 9:15 looking at pictures of my grandboys!! Great blog Vic, can hardly wait to see your new couch!!

Tim, Vicki + Jaeger said...

Thanks for the comment mom. Glad you figured out how to do it :)