Monday 29 October 2012

Hometown Glory

I am waaaaaaaaaay behind in blogging....I do apologize! Jaeger and I went "home" to Abbotsford for ten days in October; it was great! We saw a ton of family and friends which was long overdue. I had been missing everyone like crazy. It was so nice to have a social life again, even if only for a short ten days. I am very much looking forward to seeing everyone again at the end of November. Tim wasn't as impressed with us being gone, which I can understand, he missed Jaeger a lot...I guess me too :) Here is the highlight reel of our homecation!!

                Someone missed his Gramma
Big Kiss for Hudsy poo



 Lots of cuddles with Gramma
Playing with cousins!
 Jaeger is not impressed that the girls aren't sharing...
Finally....Jaegers turn.
  Nora, Mila and Jaeger having cousin fun at Nana's.
  Some Epp-Hoehn Fun

                                                                               

   Watching Do Re Me with Ope's
Playing at Auntie Jusi's
                                                               



   What a face!                                                    

Thank you to everyone who had us over, entertained us and fed us! We loved seeing all of you...I wish I would have been more diligent in busting my camera out, I will try and do better when we see you in November!. 


Here is a sneak peak of my next post, Jaeger and Hudson had their own little photo shoot at the Neufeld Farms pumpkin patch. Don't miss it!







2 comments:

Jusi said...

soooo cute!! love all the pics!

Audrey said...

So cute! love the pics ... Uncle Mark is behaving himself! That is also a nice switch!!